Position: Web Designer/Frontend Developer
Location: Wayne, PA
Website: TPD Design House
TPD Design House is a letterpress and design studio located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Our infatuation for impeccable design for branding, web, print and fantastic paper and is unmistakable in our one-of-a-kind branding, social, and interactive creations. Whether you are looking for a complete branding package, a unique holiday card or a full website, we combine our passion for design with the highest quality work and methods to bring your vision to life.
TPD is looking for a Web Designer/Frontend Developer to join our team. We create custom and unique sites for our clients that function beautifully with stunning design. With a wide variety of clients there is never a dull moment. You will be pushed creatively and use your knowledge to make your vision come to live. We depend on our Web team to create sites from soup to nuts. Sitemaps, wireframes, design pages through development and launch. We are mid-sized shop and this means you have the opportunity to be a integral part of the vision and execution of each project you work on. We have a collaborative work environment where egos are checked at the door. Working together to make the best possible design and functionality for our clients.
This is job is an opportunity to flex both your design and code muscles.
See some examples of our work:
- At least 2 to 5 years experience of web design, user interface and/or interaction design
- Experience in creating CMS sites and a portfolio to back it up
- Be able to collaborate with designers on a site and the ability to work on your own
- Must be able to meet deadlines on time and on point
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism with the team to push each other to produce the best we can
- An eye for detail to accurately translate a design mock up to a full-blown site
- Knowledge of web standards, responsive design and progressive enhancement
- Must have knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and jQuery
- WordPress skills are a must. Knowledge of ExpressionEngine and Statamic would be a plus
- Familiarity with GIT version control, server environments and CSS Frameworks or an interest in learning is needed
- Most importantly, a person who always strives to create amazing work (and has a sense of humor!)
A candidate that wants to work, learn and progress in a growing department of mid-size company. We are expanding into new areas of interactive design and want a developer that is up to date on the most current systems.
Send us your resume, cover letter and at least three URLs to sites you have built. If you did not build the full site, please explain your involvement. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org