Position: Senior Designer
Location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
Website: TPD Design House
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full-time
TPD is a versatile creative agency of artists, technologists, and visionaries. We are makers and doers who infuse fearless storytelling with inventive design to create and elevate projects at every phase.
We value personal craftsmanship, individuality, and innovation built on an anything-is-possible attitude. We are about people, collaboration, and a shared craving for originality and artistry.
TPD is looking for a badass senior-level designer with at least 4 years of professional experience to join our design team. This designer will work in a fast-paced environment and delve into diverse projects, focusing on brand development, event branding, and auxiliary materials. Our ever-expanding client list is impressive and distinct, and no two days are alike.
- Create exceptional work and continually push the boundaries of innovation
- Work closely with art directors and project managers on assigned projects
- Interpret a client’s vision and turn it into something amazing
- Understand the scope and timeline for each project
- A seasoned professional with at least 4 years under your belt
- An Adobe mastermind (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Experienced and enamored with brand design, creating logos, and crafting visual identities
- Interested in web design (previous experience is a plus)
- Obsessed with detail, hyper-motivated, and a team player who can hustle
- A conceptual rockstar
Benefits and Salary:
TPD is a small but mighty agency doing really big things. We are a close-knit team that likes each other as much as we like making cool shit together. We aren’t afraid to get our hands dirty and we definitely aren’t afraid of doughnuts on Fridays. TPD offers all the good stuff—competitive salary, flexible PTO, mental health days, 401k, health insurance, and paid parental leave. If you think you have what it takes, we’d like to talk to you!