Position: Experience Design Lead
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Tonic Design Co.
Tonic Design Co. is seeking an Experience Design Lead to join our Philadelphia based creative team. As an Experience Design Lead you’ll own a hybrid role with responsibilities across a variety of creative disciplines. You will lead a cross-functional team of designers and collaborate with developers, product owners, and marketing managers. Tonic will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Drive Great Design – Guide UX and Visual Designers through project work streams with little oversight.
- Coordinate and Lead Creative & UX Workshops – Lead client teams in co-design studio workshops, brainstorming exercises, and a variety of hands-on, active meetings.
- Lead Design & User Research Initiatives – Organize, execute, gather, analyze, and document design input from a variety of sources including business stakeholders, technology partners, individual users, focus groups, and our internal team.
- Produce UX Deliverables – Produce and contribute to a broad range of Strategy, UX, and Visual Design documentation. Deliverables include flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Develop and Communicate Design Decisions and Rationales – Present design approaches and rationales to a variety of audiences including executive clients, users, design teams, and developers via storyboards, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- 5+ years proven experience in UX and Visual Design delivery, including responsive web, digital product, and app design
- Proven experience producing user and market research insights, user personas and journeys, needs analyses, flows, wireframes, prototypes (and familiarity with the tools associated with those skills)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Practiced in and enthusiastic about collaboration
About the Company
Tonic Design offers a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications, as well as fantastic health benefits, paid vacation, and a flexible work schedule. Tonic Design is home to those who value quality, initiative, and ingenuity. We seek projects that will continue to challenge and inspire our adept employees, while fostering an environment of constant learning and skill advancement. We boast what we believe to be the most talented, witty, and irreverent work force in the Greater Philadelphia Area. To learn more about our company please visit tonicdesign.com.