Stokes Creative Group, Inc., an established full-service marketing and public outreach firm specializing in the transportation and construction industries, seeks an experienced graphic designer/marketing specialist for our New Jersey/Southeastern PA market area.
- Creating marketing materials from concept through completion; editing and enhancing existing materials ensuring quick turnaround
- Designing and updating client websites
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting public outreach efforts with displays, presentation, and other project materials
- Working with client and vendor to complete projects; preparing print-ready design files
- BS/BA in graphic design from accredited institution or equivalent design experience
- Demonstrated Adobe Creative Suite proficiency with emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro
- Demonstrated PowerPoint or comparable presentation software proficiency
- Web design experience (CSS, WordPress) a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; AP style familiarity a plus
- Self-motivated with a solid work ethic; desire and willingness to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative, flexible, team-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous projects
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Stokes Creative Group, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are a certified WBE/DBE/SBE/WBENC company with office locations in New Jersey, New York, Florida, and Maryland. For more information about our company, please visit our website www.stokescg.com.