Join the board
The Sponsorship Chair plays a vital role of in supporting the Chapter’s partnership initiatives which include annual partnerships, programming partnerships, resource partnerships and in-kind donations of goods or services. The Sponsorship Chair maintains the Chapter’s partner contact database and creates promotional documents that can be shared with potential partners about the value of being involved with AIGA events and initiatives. Working closely with the Strategic Partnership Director, once a partnership has been established, the Chair is responsible for coordinating the placement of partnership branding and messaging on any applicable chapter communication pieces or materials, managing the inventory and placement of any partnership materials at chapter programming events, and all other benefits.
- Provides support in maintaining a database of partner contact information
- Create materials promoting AIGA Philadelphia partnership opportunities and the value to potential partners
- Communicates with partners to obtain supporting marketing collateral (logos, website URLs, messaging, etc.)
- Ensure AIGA keeps its commitments to partners who engage
- Coordinate with Treasurer on invoicing for monetary donations
- Reports to the Strategic Partnership Director
Nominations must be submitted by Friday, July 15, 2016
Nominees need not be an AIGA member at the time of nomination, but will be required to join AIGA at the Supporter level ($150) if elected to a board position.
Self-nominations are welcomed, and encouraged.
How to Submit a Nomination
To nominate yourself or someone else, please prepare a PDF document with the following information, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominee’s name and nominated position
- A resumé or CV highlights and brief bio
- A short statement (200 words max) describing why he/she would make a valuable board member
- Two references we may contact for more information
- Letter of recommendations are welcome and encouraged
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.