Position: UX Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Solomon Page
Our client, a Consumer Tech giant with majorly cool tech products, is in need of a talented UX/UI Designer to join their team designing their customer-facing products and services.
MOST DAYS YOU:
- Design beautiful and intuitive user-centric mobile and web-based products.
- Maintain a critical eye with obsessive attention to detail.
- Identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve the user experience.
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing, and test UI in a rigorous, data-driven way.
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications.
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute against multiple projects running in parallel paths.
- 5-8 years’ experience as a UX and/or Digital Designer within a digital agency or product team.
- Have a portfolio of beautiful UX projects.
- Ability to articulate projects you have worked on.
- Ability to work onsite in Philadelphia.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Authorization to work in the US.