Position: Graphic Designer (Entry Level)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Skidmutro Creative Partners
Position Type: Full time, onsite
Compensation: Negotiable, depending on experience
About Skidmutro Creative Partners:
Skidmutro provides graphic design, writing, marketing strategy and other creative services. We specialize in print, and clients range from small nonprofits to major corporations. At Skidmutro, you’ll work in a relaxed and friendly environment. There are no cubicles here! Our agency is based in our founder’s home, so if you like the idea of wearing flip flops and a t-shirt to work, this is the place for you.
About this Position:
Projects range from brochures, posters, evites and infographics to web design, PowerPoint presentations and magazines. We embrace collaboration and you’ll work closely with a team that includes a creative director, writer, project manager and other designers.
At Skidmutro, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and have some serious fun. We offer numerous perks, including early Fridays, complimentary snacks, and bonuses for a job well done. You’ll regularly be offered new responsibilities, new projects and new challenges. We’ll ask for your input and listen to what you say. We’ll grant you the autonomy and space to live up to our expectations and run with the ball, while providing the feedback, tools and structure you need to succeed.
- Design client materials in a collaborative environment
- Update materials, such as making client edits
- Learn and manage a variety of client brands
- Check client materials, such as image size and quality, for print suitability
- Manipulate, color correct, and modify images using Photoshop
- Prepare press files
- Communicate directly with clients
- Utilize project management software
- 1 year of agency experience required
- Familiarity with brand management
- Graphic design degree with an online or PDF portfolio required
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop required
- Proficiency in all steps of the production process (preflighting, collecting, resizing, etc.) required
- Able to work accurately under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, time management, organizational and interpersonal communication skills a must
- Web and PowerPoint skills a plus
- Copywriting and copyediting experience a huge plus
Interested in learning more? Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio addressed to JENNY and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use “Dear Hiring Manager” or “To Whom it May Concern” as a greeting, please don’t expect a response.