Position: Freelance Product Photographer
Position Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
pucciManuli is an award-winning (and growing!) family concept store in Ardmore specializing in creating wonder through the act of giving via a unique retail experience and rapidly expanding ecommerce website.
We’re looking for a competent, friendly photographer with an eye for styling merchandise to photograph products for our ecommerce website. Most products are desktop in size, including books, toys, games, soft goods, etc. This position is part time, approximately 20 hours/week to start.
• Degree in photography or equivalent experience
• Experience shooting with natural lighting and/or have the ability and experience to successfully mimic natural lighting
• Strong styling, shot composition skills
• Ability to follow established product shot guidelines to maintain brand consistency
• Proficient with editing software, including photoshop, lightroom
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Live within easy driving distance of Ardmore
You will be picking up/dropping off products at our Ardmore location and shooting the products at your location. Appropriate colored seamless rolls provided (and seamless stand if needed).
Interested candidates should email pucciManuli at firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself, and include your resume and samples of your product photography work.