Position: BI Developer/Data Analyst
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProMetrics is seeking an experienced BI Developer/Data Analyst for full-time and permanent position. The selected individual will query and analyze data in a Microsoft environment. The applicant must demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and have a deep understanding of how data is extracted, transferred, loaded and scrubbed.
- Maintaining and developing SQL Stored Procedures, functions, views, and other scripts
- Understanding steps & tasks
- Using MS Integration Services, MS Analysis Services, MS Reporting Services, MS Data Services and Microstrategy BI Platform
Overall experience must include, but not be limited to, troubleshooting data issues, quality assurance, data manipulation and reporting, communication with third-party vendors, and strong Excel knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in RDBMS environments utilizing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
This position is Full-Time permanent, not contract.
This position is on-site — no relocation or telecommuting candidates, please.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Generous benefits & 401K.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE.