Position: Web/Graphic Designer
Location: West Chester, PA
Typography, monochrome, UI…oh my!
If you’re not lost, keep reading – this job is probably right up your alley.The future creative, forward-thinking, user interface experienced Web/Graphic Designer will work closely with the rest of our marketing department. So, a team player is on our checklist of necessities!
Our future designer will have a lot to show for themselves. This strong collaborator works well in a brainstorming environment and always brings their creative thinking skills to play. In addition to a solid understanding and experience with UI, they will also be able to communicate, write and schedule with the best of ‘em.
The marketing team at PrimePay is excited to bring on this position to help develop, execute and strengthen PrimePay’s online brand and support lead generation efforts through dynamic visual content. Our newest Web/Graphic Designer will work with our team to reach our goals as well as drive awareness, engagement and conversions through all things tech – whether that’s online, mobile, or social.
Your Innovative Days Will Consist Of:
Got This? Let’s Chat:
- Developing the UI (look and feel) of new website features. This includes element functionalities, overall layout, page relationships and logic, navigation, visual design and graphics, etc.
- Enhancing the visual appeal and usability of the entire site
- Collaboration with our current designer, developer, and digital team to define and implement web design direction, visuals, and experience.
- Executing all visual website design stages from concept, to web development, to final publication
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to PrimePay’s online initiatives
- Creation of dynamic graphic design elements to enhance the PrimePay brand across all marketing channels
Now that we know about you, here’s a little about us:PrimePay believes in the power of small business. Our goal since 1986 has been to take care of time-consuming tasks like payroll and HR so small businesses can get back to doing what they love. PrimePay exists to help business owners achieve their dreams by ensuring compliance and providing exceptional support.
- Proven UI experience, from concept to execution
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Constant educator: Staying up-to-date on the latest trends, techniques and technologies
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other visual design tools
- Aptitude for presenting and selling your designs or concepts to various stakeholders
- 2-3 years of graphic and website design experience
- 4-year degree in marketing or design
- Required: A strong portfolio that provides insight into all of these requirements.
PrimePay offers medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD.