Position: Graphic Design Intern
Location: Horsham, PA
Website: Penn Mutual
Start Date: Mid September – Mid March
This position will support both the Creative Director and Graphic Designer in maintaining the visual integrity of the Penn Mutual brand. Co-op/Junior Designer will help design corporate materials (print and web), event marketing, in-house messaging, social media campaigns, conference promotional items, newsletters and other projects as they come available (see list below).
Jobs include but not limited to opportunities in:
- Design brochure, flyer, postcard and other marketing materials
- Video wall/screen welcome messages
- Electronic communications/newsletters: repurposing and sizing content, etc.
- Maintain Quarterly financial documents
- Conference support: designing ads, app assets and signage for Penn Mutual events as needed
- In-house banner ad and email production, preparing and designing field targeted templates for the Direct Marketing Platform
- Light animation through AfterEffects for video wall.
- PML blog photo and graphic support.
Jr. Designer will have extensive Adobe Creative Cloud print based apps experience (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and have working pre-press knowledge. Experience in content management, web design a plus. While experience and working knowledge in Adobe AfterEffects a huge plus.