Position: Art Director
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Paragraph Inc.
Paragraph Inc., a Philadelphia-based branding agency, is seeking a driven, conceptual Art Director to enhance the creative spark for our forward-thinking company.
We’ve got a lot of exciting projects on the horizon, and we need someone with a strong creative vision and infectious energy to lead they way. The art director will work closely and collaborate with our team to execute creative strategy in a deadline-driven environment.
A holistic approach to this position is strongly preferred, one that not only holds the quality of the end product in high regard, but also takes into account the needs of the client and how to exceed them. A solid understanding of the written word is also required.
- 5 years of brand art direction experience
- Strong creative, conceptual, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to listen, collaborate, take and give direction, and see projects through to completion
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while paying strict attention to detail and organization
- All-around nice demeanor, positive attitude, and team player
- High level of competency with Adobe and Microsoft software
- BFA/BA or equivalent in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
Sound like you? We hope so. Send your portfolio and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like what we see, we’ll be in touch.