Position: Art Director
Location: Philadelphia, PA
If diamonds, ice cream, paint, carpet and food of all kind get your creative juices pumping then this could be your next awesome gig. We’re looking to add an Art Director with a solid portfolio and 7 or more years of agency experience to our team.
Are you hungry to do great work, have a giving heart and a passion to inspire, surprise and delight then we want to hear from you. We delight in making our clients heroes and are a vital contributor to their success. From national restaurant franchises, consumer packaged goods to fashion retail, from paint, carpet to kids’ toys and emerging brands we deliver brand strategy, integrated campaigns, social promos to websites, in-store displays, FSI’s, video packaging, print ads and more.
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience
- A thinker; someone who is able to conceptualize and visualize how to bring an idea to life across channels
- Team leadership skills and collaborative approach
- Effective communication and listening skills—can share and inspire ideas, concepts and feedback in an understandable verbal and written form to diverse stakeholders and teams
- Direct client interaction experience; ability to build relationships, trust, effectively translate client vision/direction/objectives to deliver impressive outcomes
- Inspiring and effective presentation skills
- Strong and demonstrated branding experience tied directly to measurable impact
- Inherently curious and thirsty for knowledge, to learn and adapt as the industry evolves to bring new thinking and ideas to our clients and the team
- A broad knowledge of brand and storytelling trends including current content marketing strategies and techniques, a strong online portfolio displaying web, mobile, video and motion graphics experience, user-centered design, and experience with web database solutions are definite assets
- Advanced Photoshop, AfterEffects skills;Animation, Illustration, Motion Graphics or UX experience a plus.
If you fit the bill, we look forward to seeing your resume and a link to your work at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carpe Diem! Netplus is an award-winning full-service digital-first, indie agency with some of the best brands in da house from Friendly’s Ice Cream, Stainmaster Carpet, Steven Singer Jewelers, Valspar Paint and even Mrs. Dash to spice it up. Got passion? Talent? Want to level up your game? Tell us what you got. To learn more about Netplus, our work and clients please visit www.netplus.agency