Position: Interactive Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We’re looking to add an interactive designer with a solid portfolio and 2-5 years of agency or client-side experience to our award-winning team.
Many awards line our walls and our work has been showcased on the national and global stage. What really gets us jazzed however is when a strategically thought-out concept—whether it’s a site, app, promo, game, anything—comes to life and takes off with its intended audience. If this resonates with you, maybe you’re the next member of this team. Key word being team.
Everyone at Netplus plays a crucial role and is an indispensable member of a growing team who take real ownership of their work. You’ll be mentored, but you won’t have someone breathing down your neck. You’ll get opportunities, but how far and how fast you advance is up to you, not a corporate ladder.
You will get to work with an impressive client roster that ranges from consumer packaged goods, ice cream, restaurants, to fashion retail, from paint, carpet to kids’ toys, delivering everything from Facebook apps to POP touch screens to websites. Our next hire will have advanced Photoshop skills, and be very comfortable with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite. UX and video experience a definite plus.
But enough about us. Let’s hear about you.
You will have:
- Confident usage of Adobe CC – Photoshop, Illustrator specifically. Additional application knowledge a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft suite – specifically PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with creating designs that translate well to web interfaces.
- A broad knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques, a strong online portfolio displaying web and motion graphics experience, user-centered design, and experience with web database solutions are definite assets as is knowledge of mobile and social apps.
- UX and video experience a plus.
- Fun, fearless attitude with the desire to share and learn.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short and long-term disability
Netplus is a full service digital agency named one of the top 25 digital agencies on the East Coast by iMedia. Founded in 1996, Netplus has a legacy of proven results and innovation that attracts passionate, committed digital talent that thrives on working in a dynamic team environment on challenging and rewarding digital engagements. Work alongside recognized industry veterans, and an award-winning team driving results for clients such as Airborne, Black & Decker, Phillips Seafood, Harriet Carter, AON insurance, Independence Blue Cross, Alfred Angelo, Good Neighbor Pharmacy and other leading brands across diverse industries.
If you fit the bill, we look forward to seeing your resume and a link to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.