Join the region’s largest conservation organization and help us to save open space, steward natural habitats, and connect people to nature. For the past 60-plus years, the mission of Natural Lands Trust (NLT) has been to protect the forests, fields, wetlands, and streams that are essential to the sustainability and quality of life in eastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Today, more than 2.5 million people – 60% of the population of southeastern PA – lives within 5 miles of lands under our protection.
- The Graphic Designer will work with the Art Director to design and produce marketing/communication and fundraising materials, including publications, signage, project reports, website materials, etc. that seek to capture the audience and strengthen the NLT brand.
- MS/he will collaborate on design projects with colleagues throughout the organization, assisting them to create a signature and distinguishing impression with Natural Lands Trust’s supporters and to meet strategic communications and fundraising goals.
Benefits and Salary:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- S/he must be proficient on Mac OS and be knowledgeable of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop software.
- Experience in the design of print and web-based materials is essential. Knowledge of industry trends and experience with development/fundraising and membership/direct mail materials is desired.
- The Graphic Designer is an integral member of the Communications/Engagement and Development teams, making customer service and a collaborative attitude a must.
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to work creatively within budget restrictions will aid in success.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in an in-house design department environment and/or a track record of successful external client relationship management.
- Website content management, particularly WordPress is a plus.
The Graphic Designer position is a full-time (30 hours per week) position, including NLT’s generous benefits package.
Send your resume and a letter of interest with salary requirement to Jeni Albany, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to an online portfolio or another form of access to a sample of your work.