Position: Junior Interaction Designer
Location: Horsham, PA
Website: Music Choice
Music Choice, the multi-platform video and music network, delivers its music programming to millions of consumers nationwide through their televisions, online and mobile devices.
Responsible for UI/UX design support contributing toward the development and maintenance
of MC’s mobile, television and website applications and internal operational interfaces.
- Create concept sketches, wireframes, user-flows, and hi-fidelity UI mockups, graphics, and UI elements across our digital products based on established design direction and user-centered interaction design best practices.
- Provide visual and behavioral specifications and annotations to ensure the quality and accuracy of design from concept through execution.
- Is thoroughly familiar with all of our products and services; possesses solid knowledge of our competitor’s products and services; understands the dynamics related to the industries Music Choice participates; understands how outside forces could affect our customers, our products and Music Choice; understands the dynamics behind Music Choice’s products, services and business models.
- 2 years experience in UI/UX, visual design or similar role.
- Strong visual design, color and typography skills.
- Experience designing for a variety of digital interfaces including web, mobile phones and tablets for both Android and iOS.
- Experience with a user-centered iterative design practice, including design research and user-testing and incorporating feedback and critique from a variety of roles and teams involved in the product development process (including engineers, marketing, business, etc.) into design revisions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with flexibility while accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines in a self-motivated environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and rapid-prototyping software (InVision, Sketch, or similar).
- A degree in Graphic Design, UX design or related field, or equivalent experience.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org