Position: Graphic Design and Marketing Associate
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: MSC Retail
Do you live and breathe design, typography, color theory and composition? Do you have unique creative talents with an eye towards fresh and original design concepts? Come work with our creative team to translate marketing and brand strategies into awesome marketing collateral. We’re looking for a Graphic Design & Marketing Associate to produce marketing materials such as aerials, digital maps, brochures, email blasts, blog posts, website updates, press releases, and much more.
MSC Retail is one of the most highly regarded and long-tenured retail real estate brokerage and consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. Based in Center City, Philadelphia, with an office in New York City, our company melds a prestigious reputation in the marketplace with an urban, boutique firm environment. We pride ourselves on having a high-energy and tight-knit workplace community and place great value in the fabric of our office. We’ve revitalized the retail focus of entire city neighborhoods, leased every type of suburban shopping center, and executed expansion plans for every category of retailer and restaurant throughout the country. We firmly believe we are the most innovative, creative and hardworking firm in retail real estate. Simply stated, we need someone as thoughtful, passionate and hard-charging as we are.
Successful candidates will have an excellent understanding of both print and web design (mastery of Adobe Creative Suite required) and will be motivated, affable, and self-directed individuals with tremendous creativity. You must be local, available to work on the premises, and provide excellent references. If you meet all the criteria, submit your killer portfolio to us!
Specific responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Produce marketing materials (corporate marketing collateral, aerials, digital maps, brochures, email blasts, website updates, press releases, etc.)
- Collaborate with other graphic designer and marketing professionals on a variety of creative
- Work with and help oversee Graphic Design Interns
- A strong portfolio and an understanding of the creative process
- BA and/or MA in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar professional capacity
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic web management skills (experience with WordPress is a plus)
- Unique creative talents with an eye towards fresh and original design concepts
- Strong organizational, prioritization, time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to take direction and handle tight time frames in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Must have an upbeat, energetic and “no task too big or too small” attitude
Send your resume and portfolio to Douglas J. Green, Managing Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.