Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Havertown, Pennsylvania
Website: Modern Good
Start Date: Immediate and ongoing
Position Type: Freelance
Salary: Fees and/or hourly rates are project dependent.
Modern Good is seeking exceptional senior designers for visionary adventures in brand building (and possibly other projects too). Designers should be capable of working independently and may work directly with the client(s). Designers are expected to think, explore, and solve in unexpected and unconventional ways. We are interested in people with deep personal style who want to make good happen in the world. Candidates should have the capacity to work in any media, print, digital, or 3 dimensional. Coding is not a necessity. Can work remotely if need be.
- Report and collaborate with the principal designer Matt Bouloutian
- Work independently
- Research and Design
- Have exceptional typographic skills
- Able to experiment and explore
- Able to meet deadlines and bring a project to a completion when needed
- Able to work together to resolve client issues
- Able to have fun while working
To Apply: Please send your resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject line should say: Freelance Senior Designer.
See Modern Good work at Moderngood.com or on Instagram at Moderngooddesign. Thank you!