Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: MOD Worldwide
No boring people allowed.
Are you encoded by our design?
If you have “Ride a Camel to Work” on your bucket list—we need you A$AP, got it Rocky? You’re detail driven, borderline obsessed. You see the world as a dream where the possibilities are endless. We want the rebel whose deepest fear is fitting in, the thrill seeker who was born with the need to express digital emotions, and just happen to be a graphic designer.
- Working with an immense range of clients in all sizes.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working on teams as well as self-directed.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- 1–3 years’ experience.
- Awareness of high-quality typography and design.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint).
- Agency experience.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint. Prezi, Brainshark.
Full benefits package: 401k, medical/dental/vision, commuter benefits, physical trainer twice a week + yoga once a week, champagne Fridays.