Position: Junior Designer
Location: Doylestown, PA
Only applications that meet the following requirements will be considered:
- Online portfolio
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design
- 1 year of experience in Graphic Design
- Living in the Philadelphia region or willing to relocate
The entry-level Designer under general supervision will prepare files for print, follow project timelines, develop concepts and follow art direction. They will assist in establishing and maintaining professional graphics and identity standards.
Candidates will be working in a small, creative environment. MKJ Creative is an organization that is committed to punching far above its weight. We’re an entertaining and hardworking group.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidate must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
Must be friendly, positive and articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have well-developed typography skills.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and have advanced skills with InDesign.
MKJ Creative offers a wide variety of custom Graphic Design services, from corporate identity & logos to websites & digital media. Our talented and personable staff makes MKJ Creative the right choice when our clients are looking for professional work coupled with an enjoyable working relationship.
Letters of interest can be sent to email@example.com