Location: New Castle, DE
Mishimoto is the flagship brand of Resource Intl., an industry-leading engineering firm specializing in performance automotive products. We make the best cooling systems for our favorite performance cars. We move fast, we are driven to win, and we know it is important to be cool, whether it’s under the hood of a car or at an awesome place to work. Our state-of-the-art corporate campus is located in New Castle, Delaware, with four subsidiary locations worldwide.
Benefits and Perks:
Our employees love our workplace because:
- It’s a gearhead’s dream – Design and develop performance automotive products for the car scene.
- We make way for play – Attend wine and cheese gatherings and hit up our favorite events, from drift to autocross to classic car shows.
- We take a breather – Enjoy an in-house gym, massage chair, and healthy-snack vending machine.
- Our workplace is beautiful – Work in an office designed to stimulate creative thinking.
- We are growing – Sales are doubling, and we are opening a new, state-of-the-art design shop.
- The employee discounts rock – Get exclusive access to Mishimoto products and discounts from our partners.
- The bennies are covered – Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) w/ 4% match, disability pay, and life insurance.
Team Mishi videographers don’t FILM video, they CREATE video. You are a key member on the creative team, ensuring that our fun, push-the-limits lifestyle flows through our visual content. What people see about our brand is a product of your fresh ideas and talent.
Mishimoto is looking for an experienced videographer to join our growing Creative department. Visual content is key to our brand. You will create video experiences that people love to watch.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize and direct all video shoots and video editing.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Production teams to plan and design marketing and product installation videos that advance our brand and style.
- Work with our Marketing team to ensure that our video content fits into the larger Mishimoto marketing architecture.
- Attend industry and race events to shoot on-site content, giving our customers at home a sneak peak behind the scenes.
- Maintain and upkeep equipment and the video set. Order new equipment when needed.
- Review and update our video procedures, which provide operational discipline for future projects.
- Coordinate quarterly delivery of videos to our customers.
We score – The TeamWins bonus program is tied to overall company performance goals.
- 2–3 years’ experience in videography
- Demo reel of previous work
- Well versed in Adobe Premiere
You’re good at:
- Conveying ideas and building relationships with internal clients, understanding their vision and direction, and presenting designs and concepts to match their needs.
- Professional written and verbal communications. You’ll be interfacing with many departments within the company, and your ideas are what our consumers are seeing on screen.
- Establishing, following, and maintaining internal best-practice video standards and procedures.
- Organizing work and managing time while working on several projects as once.
- Rising to the challenge of matching project goals with constraints imposed by the tyranny of time.
- Having a sense of humor and ego-free ownership of projects.
- Maintaining positive, effective work relationships.
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback so that you and the team can build the best product possible.
Please complete an application through our online client Job Application for Videographer.
Mishimoto is made up of people with many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and we like it that way. We invite applications from people of all stripes. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate.