Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Mishimoto Automotive located in Wilmington, Delaware was established in 2003. We design and produce innovative automotive, truck and powersports high end after-market parts. We are a fast-paced and aggressively-growing international company with extraordinary opportunities for personal growth. We are a team of driven professionals who are passionate about everything we do and looking to building onto our talented team.
Mishimoto Automotive currently seeks a full-time Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the design of all web and print marketing materials for Mishimoto. The Graphic Designer reports directly to the Senior Designer and is a member of the marketing team, which facilitates brand awareness and maintains brand perception with our consumers.
Key responsibilities include designing all website marketing materials, as well as creating and programming all email marketing campaigns. The Graphic Designer is also responsible for creating website graphics and website page layouts. Additionally, the Graphic Designer will assist the Senior Designer in other tasks as needed, including but not limited to the production of marketing items for trade shows and events, the design and layout of in-house marketing materials, and print advertisements and packaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design all web-related graphics
- Design graphics for existing email templates for marketing campaigns
- Assist Mishimoto marketing team in web design for marketing campaigns
- Design postcards, brochures, catalogs, product packaging, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Ability to design/layout marketing emails in a short time.
- 1-2 years’ experience in understanding HTML production, web graphic formats, and design principles
- 1-2 years’ experience working with Adobe CS5: Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Dreamweaver knowledge a plus
- 1-2 years experiencing with basic HTML Coding
- Must possess a great sense of design and typography, as demonstrated by your portfolio.
- Must be an extremely organized, with the ability to multitask.
A clean, well-organized, professional online portfolio that exhibits knowledge of graphic and web design, as well as design fundamentals such as typography, composition, and color.
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, is an equal opportunity employer, providing competitive salary and benefits in a team-oriented environment. This position is located in New Castle, Delaware. Please apply with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.