Position: Mid-Level Freelance Designer
Location: Remote, office is in Media
Website: Merz Branding
Position Type: Freelance
Start Date: ASAP
Merz is a women-owned, award-winning strategic branding firm in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. We are looking for an energetic, creative team player to join our agency as a mid-level freelance graphic designer. This unique opportunity includes creative work on over a dozen different clients in many categories (food and beverage, health care, non-profits).
You will be responsible to design comprehensive campaigns including print, collateral, web, and digital applications. We are looking for someone to take initiative with new ideas and concepts and work collaboratively with the agency’s creative team and brand strategists. Hours start at 10-16 hours a week, room for more hours as you grow, can also be by project basis.
• 3-5 years of agency or in-house experience
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Strong design sense and appreciation of design elements, color and composition, typography
• Awareness of current web, social media and print design trends and techniques
• Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of thinking independently, conceptually and expressing ideas
Benefits and Salary:
Commensurate with experience