Illustrious architecture and product design firm centrally located between Philly and NYC in Princeton New Jersey, seeks to add an experienced Graphic Designer to join its established graphic design team for a 5 month contract.
The Michael Graves Design Group is seeking a Graphic Designer to join in on the excitement! We are a highly successful, award-winning studio specializing in graphic design, branding, and product design. We have a highly regarded name in the design community and our partnerships and projects are diverse, ranging from high-end luxury goods to mass market retailers. We work across a variety of industries; healthcare, housewares, small appliances, textiles, and many more. We believe in humanistic design that delivers transformative results! Our unique environment is active, collaborative, energetic, rewarding, and in need of one more. Are you a highly motivated, multi-talented Graphic Designer? Then you will want to join our group.
The right candidate will be working directly with the graphic design department and in-house marketing team to develop and implement a broad range of collateral including social media, print and digital marketing collateral, and presentations for our company. The successful candidate will also work with the architecture and product design studios assisting with client work ranging from signage design, branded environments, package design, websites, brochures and booklets among other things.
- Print and digital marketing and communications materials including: brochures, professional qualifications presentations, and other multi-media client presentations combining print, PowerPoint, After Effects etc.
- Must be capable of creating compelling social media advertising posts
- Knowledge and experience with environmental signage, product packaging design and retail ISM a plus.
- Must be a conceptual and strategic thinker whose work is innovative, fresh, and clever.
- Must have experience interacting with Senior Level staff. Solid presentation skills required.
- Must possess a strong sense of design, layout /composition, typography, color, and thorough knowledge of paper and printing options.
- Must possess a working knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite programs (PC based.)
- A demonstrated proficiency in PowerPoint and HTML coding a definite plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related degree
- 2+ years of design firm work
- Include 5-6 samples of your best work
- Include compensation expectations
- 3 – 5 days working on site at our Princeton, New Jersey office
Send your resume and materials to Julie Hetzel at Michael Graves Design Group, 341 Nassau Street, Princeton, New Jersey 08540, email@example.com.