Position: Junior Designer
Location: West Chester, PA
Start Date: January / February
Position Type: Full time
Salary Range: Open
MERJE is seeking a pro-active and detail oriented Junior Designer to assist in the production of internal marketing materials, RFP submittals and assistance with environmental graphic design projects.
- Coordinate and produces marketing efforts, including;
- Request for Proposals / Qualifications submissions
- Website informational updates
- Creates and maintains project pages and staff resumes
- Completes forms, client questionnaires, and qualifying statements (limited)
- Produce graphics and visuals necessary for proposals and presentations
- Identify and organize potential project teams (sub-consultants)
- Proposal production (copying, binding, trimming, shipping, etc.)
- Maintain existing website (revisions, updates, etc.)
- General office admin: answer phones, shipping, etc.
- Assist designers with wayfinding, signage and other graphic design projects
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design or communications
- Graduate or 1- 3 years marketing or graphic design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 or higher (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop);
- Microsoft Office 2007 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel ).
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Experience with websites and digital media is a plus.
- Excellent organization, communication, and leadership skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Project management skills and the ability to handle deadlines.
Benefits and Salary:
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.