Position: Interactive+Print Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Maskar Design
Maskar Design is seeking an experienced graphic designer, with strong critical thinking and typographic skills, who is adept at design of both print and interactive projects. Candidates should have a degree in graphic design, 5+ years experience in a creative agency, proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and a portfolio of work that includes both print and interactive design for which the candidate was directly responsible. Our ideal candidate will love developing brands across mediums and will excel at interpreting and organizing content for web and print.
We are a small, nimble group of designers and developers that attract great clients and projects, often local, sometimes international. We offer a diverse client base and information-rich projects, excellent benefits, great co-workers, and a casual and friendly work environment.
- BA in graphic design with 5+ years of experience, ideally in an agency
- Strong typography skills and a high level proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite are required
- Ability to prioritize and manage several creative projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills a must
- Excellent communication skills; not afraid to ask questions, request feedback and receive constructive criticism
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with design and development teams
- Understanding and enthusiasm for the web
- Strong UI/UX understanding and background required, experience creating sitemaps, wireframes and mockups; coding knowledge a plus but not required
Please indicate salary requirements in your email and submit your resume and portfolio (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Interactive+Print Graphic Designer as the subject line. No phone calls please. IMPORTANT: Only applicants with an online or PDF portfolio will be considered. NO RECRUITERS