Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Mt. Laure, New Jersey
Marlin is looking for a junior level graphic designer to join our marketing team in a fast-paced environment and is responsible for the concept and execution of a variety of creative output which supports the sales and marketing department.
Work closely with the sales team to support overall revenue and business goals. Work closely with sales team on collateral materials and special campaigns or promotions to help drive sales volume activity. Upgrade the design of current communications pieces – both print and online.
- The Graphic Designer will conceptualize, design, and execute a wide variety of creative projects including: direct mail pieces, tradeshow display materials, branding, photo retouching, corporate documents, sales brochures, sales flyers, corporate level PowerPoint presentations, reward program set-up and communications, logo designs and print ads.
- Create both print and online ads
- Create banner ads which promote the Marlin brand or financing services. Link ads to new or existing landing pages.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail and be highly knowledgeable of general design principles such as color, typography, layout, etc. for both print & digital publishing.
- Write content to update sales & marketing collateral.
- Proofread all collateral to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Prepare and manage all files for vendors.
- Undergraduate Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- 1-3 years experience, preferably in corporate or agency design role
- Proficient/ good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
- Multiple Platforms – PC or MAC
- Familiarity with HTML programming and FLASH is a plus
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Word
- Strong team-oriented nature with the ability to accomplish tasks independently
- Strong visualization and conceptual skills, and attention to detail
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Must excel at multi-tasking and balancing several project at a time
- Good time management skills
- Motivated and a self-started
- Creativity and resourceful
Please email your resume and work portfolio to apply.
Apply by Email
Apply by Address
300 Fellowship Road, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054