Position: Graphics Designer
Location: Radnor, PA
Website: Main Line Health
Amazing career experiences that count.
At Main Line Health®, our Magnet® hospitals are well-known throughout suburban Philadelphia for our award-winning care. We recently have been recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the top ten “Best Places to Work” in the Delaware Valley. And with a history spanning more than 150 years, it’s one of the region’s most honored and respected academic healthcare institutions.
Graphics Designer – Radnor, PA
Under the direction of the Manager, Graphic Design provides comprehensive creative services and marketing support including, but not limited to: concept, layout and creation of advertising, templates, brochures and marketing collateral, direct mail, case studies, newsletters and magazines, flyers, digital and still signage, event-related collateral, stationery, PowerPoint presentations, web content and more.
- Production – Preparation of materials for printing, purchasing images for campaigns, coordination and supervision of printing, release of ads to publications;
- Project management—working directly with internal staff and external vendors to take a project from initial specs through completion, including coordinating with media buyers, directing photo shoots, interviewing staff for copywriting research, managing production schedules for ongoing ad campaigns and more;
- Marketing consultation—creation of event and service line names, development of marketing plans with MLH marketing managers/directors, participation on committees for major campaigns, the development of the MLH Brand Standards and overseeing the adherence of them;
- Systems and equipment – maintain and update equipment and software, maintain and archive files, administer digital asset management system.
- BA or BS degree in Advertising/Marketing/Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Independently motivated to identify, suggest and help implement new and better creative solutions and processes
- Meticulous and thorough attention to detail, with demonstrated ability for accuracy
- 4 – 6 years of experience in the field
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Experience generating concepts from inception to execution
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong writing skills’
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXpress and other common design software
- Preferred experience with HTML, XHTML, Java Script, Flash and designing/coding email blasts and other interactive capabilities
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits. To apply, please email your resume ThomasV@mlhs.org. Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.