Position: Lead Graphic Designer
Location: Coopersburg, PA
Lutron has an immediate opening for a Leader, Graphic Design. You will be an integral part of the Marketing Communications team. You will use your design vision, experience, and skills to develop literature and digital media for a broad range of customer types. Your ability to understand the end user, to work collaboratively with engineering and product management, and to deliver high quality, timely marketing materials will be the key to your success.
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers and Project Managers to define the creative and the aesthetic brief
- Create and mock-up design ideas for presentation
- Present ideas to Product Managers, Sales, and Project Managers — verbally and visually
- Meet with project managers, marketing leads and product leads to develop creative and effective solutions to meet business requirements
- Manage outside vendors to deliver high-quality marketing materials
- Projects will include laying out technical copy and illustrations in various brochures/literature as well as working on advertisements and tradeshow graphics as needed.
- Collaboration with other designers on larger scale projects
- A portfolio that shows your ability to solve problems through conceptual ideation with graphic/informational design
- Graphic Design, Communication Design or Architecture Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- Experience working for commercial, lighting, technology or architectural related industry a plus
- Experience designing for residential or luxury products
- Design experience with brochures, drawings, technical communications
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator utilizing Macintosh platform
- Knowledge of design elements, such as color and composition
- Understanding of applying design concepts into other mediums like video, web or digital a plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.
Resume and work samples to email@example.com.