Position: Digital Graphic Designer
Location: Bristol, PA
Website: Lenox Corporation
Position Type: Full-Time
SCOPE OF POSITION
Reporting to the Sr. Digital Designer, you will be responsible for the design of emails, interactive marketing materials, and e-commerce site assets for assigned business channels.
Based on briefing materials provided and marketing promotion schedules, design and executive emails, interactive marketing materials, direct mail units, site assets and all related materials from concept to finished design in a timely manner.
- Create email designs for new product and promotion offers. Provide initial layouts in a timely manner and accurate final files in keeping with the promotional schedule. Revise and update designs as required.
- Create designs for various site assets including, but not limited to banners, sliders, original pages and page updates. Complete final files according to scheduling needs.
- Work within the established structure of the content management system (Media Bank) using established workflows and department procedures for managing digital assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of consumer advertising experience in direct response advertising and/or online retail/e-commerce environment, developing creative concepts and carrying out execution
- Knowledge of type and graphic design, photography and illustration
- Experience designing emails and site assets
- Strong experience with MAC computer using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Software experience in Dreamweaver (CC = Creative Cloud)
- Demonstrate proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Ability to meet deadlines, be self-directed and detailed-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate high level of style and taste
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team
- Ability to give and take direction to achieve desired look
- Experience working with tasteful products
- Experience using a digital asset management system
- Experience working on an e-commerce platform
- Knowledge/experience with video editing and motions graphics a PLUS
Send portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .