LeadGraffiti Vandercook Technical Letterpress Workshops
Your ticket will help the Philadelphia Community Arts Network continue to provide affordable art, theater, and music classes to our Northwest Philadelphia Community. Ticket price include bowling, shoes, food, and non-alcoholic beverages. Feel free to BYO! And not to worry, we’ll have the Eagles on!
Saturday, December 12 or Tuesday, December 29
The workshops run from 10am – 6pm and include all materials, snacks, and lunch. The cost per person is $120. Limited to 6 participants.
This technical workshop is designed to provide a thorough foundation printing experience on Vandercook proof presses. The workshop is ideal for :
- creative designers, writers, librarians, people who want to get away from the computer and work with their hands
- future printers who want to rent Lead Graffiti’s Vandercook presses for personal projects,
- those who have access to colleagues or shops with Vandercook presses,
- people who want to brush up their skills, or
- people who own or would like to own a Vandercook press
Great for printing projects like wedding invitations, cards, posters, etc. Once you’ve taken the workshop you can rent either of the Vandercooks ($25 and $35 per hour) for your own projects.