Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Karma Agency
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full time
Style is great. Ambidexterity is greater. We want a creative problem-solver to make compelling, well-designed work and to work well with others.
- A team player + hand-raiser
- Curiouser than most
- Campaign-size executor
- Unafraid to lob big ideas into the pit
- Inspired by critique, deadlines and brainstorms
- Digital, digital, digital, social, video, animation, print, editing
Karma is a 40-ish person, tight-knit agency of ambitious talent concentrated in brand management and public relations. As part of our membership in the LRW Group, you’ll have access to a nationwide network of colleagues from research and analytics to digital to experience design.
- 3-5 years of experience in creative agency or studio setting
- Solid understanding of digital landscape: where it’s at and where it’s heading
- Values design beyond aesthetics: its power to woo, convey and convince
- Experience producing multi-channel campaigns and identities
- Detailed, current knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of other design applications is a plus.
Benefits and Salary
Start with a full month of combination vacation and holiday leave and an additional full week off when the agency closes for the December holidays, as well as Summer Half-Fridays. Benefits include health, dental, 401k, disability and more. This is a full-time position based in Philadelphia, PA (eventually…), a richly cultural city with inventive dining, museums, nightlife, waterways, greenspace, tech innovation and the most public art in the nation.