Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: JKRP Architects
JKRP Architects is a 49 person architecture and design firm in Center City Philadelphia specializing in retail, healthcare, entertainment, and residential design. Founded in 1984, JKRP is a full-service architecture firm built on relationships. We put people at the core of the process. Our collaborative culture makes every step of the project as engaging as the result, creating lasting relationships that are the foundation for everything we do. Through carefully designed and quality-built spaces, we connect the client’s vision to a living reality.
JKRP Architects is seeking a qualified graphic designer to join our talented team. The graphic designer will be responsible for producing various marketing materials for the firm. The designer will receive direction and work closely with the Marketing Director to produce these various items.
- Staying on top of marketing tasks; i.e. email blasts, presentations, brochures, proposals, advertisements, etc.
- Assisting the architecture team with post-processing renderings and illustrations of their projects.
- Creating logos for various architectural developments.
- Designing branding systems for internal office events.
Benefits and Salary:
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Strong sense of design and typography
- Interest in being an in-house designer for a design driven office.
This is a full time position offering competitive salary, 401k, annual performance bonuses, and healthcare benefits.