Position: Senior Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Position Type: Full-time position
J2 is a creative studio focused on brand strategy, print and web design, and communications. We provide thoughtful, flexible, and lasting solutions for forward-thinking organizations in the business of doing good. Our team is a mix of highly responsive and engaged individuals who exude passion in all aspects of their work and lives. We thrive in a collaborative environment and seek creative thinkers with the desire to develop new skills, share ideas, and step outside their comfort zone with a growing team that is positioned for big things.
The Senior Designer position requires a deep understanding of brand identity, print, and website design. Applicants must have 7+ years experience and a degree in Graphic Design.
A Senior Designer is responsible for all aspects of the design process—from strategy and conception through to the completed design deliverable. Individuals must be detail oriented and self-motivated with strong organizational and communication skills This position requires the ability to take direction from multiple people, work under pressure, and prioritize tasks accordingly. Additionally, a Senior Designer will direct, guide, and approve the work of one or more Junior Designers.
- Take a hands-on role leading visual design from concept through completion
- Support the implementation of solutions that align with communications strategies and meet client, consumer, and business objectives
- Present and communicate concepts to Project Lead, Creative Director, and design team to gather feedback and determine design direction for each project
- Clearly present ideas, concepts, and final designs to clients when called upon or asked to lead a meeting
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship and attention to detail
- Feel comfortable working within tight deadlines and communicating with coworkers, clients, and vendors
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must include in subject line: Senior Designer Position. Please No phone calls.