Position: Manager of Graphic Design and Brand Identity
Location: New Jersey Suburbs
Website: Inspira Health Network
Inspira Health Network is seeking an experienced Manager, Graphic Design and Brand Identity to join our team for a position on day shift (full-time), with some flexibility based on business needs. This position manages network-wide graphic design and brand identity management including layout and design, copy writing and project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design, writing and communications
- Health care experience preferred
- Must have experience with latest version of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Windows environment
- Experience managing digital and off-set printing projects and vendors
- Must be able to oversee multiple projects and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
Inspira Health Network is a charitable nonprofit health care organization formed in November 2012 by the merger of South Jersey Healthcare and Underwood-Memorial Hospital. The Network, which traces its roots to 1899, now comprises three hospitals, four multi-specialty health centers and a total of more than 60 locations. These include outpatient imaging and rehabilitation centers; numerous specialty centers, including sleep medicine, cardiac testing and wound care; and more than two dozen primary and specialty physician practices in Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties.
Find your inspiration with Inspira.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
NAS Recruitment Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more and apply, visit www.inspirahealthnetwork.jobs