Position: Website Designer, full time
Location: Bryn Mawr, PA
Hollister Creative is a marketing communications firm that consistently wins national awards for creative excellence. Our clients are primarily service sector businesses, nonprofits, educational institutions and professional sports teams.
Over 23 years in business, we have earned a reputation for delivering creative solutions to the challenges facing our clients and for taking a personal interest in the success of every client.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time website designer. The basic requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design or digital media
- Minimum of three years of professional agency experience creating websites for businesses
- highly proficient in WordPress
- highly proficient in CS5
- working knowledge of HTML
- comfortable updating, maintaining and improving a wide variety of websites built on various platforms
- happy to work on site daily, M-F, at our Bryn Mawr studio
We have a strong preference for additional experience in print design for brochures and publications.
Our agency has been built on close collaboration within a creative team of writers and designers. The successful candidate will:
- be team-oriented
- have excellent people skills
- have a sense of humor
Every creative team member also has project management and client relations responsibilities, and participates as needed in prospect pitch meetings and meetings to present solutions to clients. The successful candidate will:
- be a confident communicator
- be a good manager of his/her own time
- be able to handle multiple projects without missing deadlines.
Hollister Creative offers paid vacations and pays 100% for employee health, dental, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance.
To apply, please send an email including resume, salary requirements, a brief statement of the reasons this position appeals to you, and samples or weblink to: firstname.lastname@example.org