Position: Traffic Manager, UX
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Center City)
Website: Health Union
Position Type: Full-time Employee
Salary Range: Delete if N/A
Health Union, LLC is seeking a Traffic Manager to join our growing user experience / creative (UX) team. The principal role of Traffic Manager will be to support our Editorial, Marketing and Multimedia design teams by managing project assignments and helping to balance workloads efficiently.
The Health Union UX teams work on a diverse range of projects including editorial illustration and infographics, HTML and HTML email, banner advertising, video, animation as well as conference and printed materials.
Successful candidates will have experience that demonstrates a reasonable understanding of web-based and print processes as they relate to design teams. Candidates must have superior communication and time management skills, as this role is centered around cross-team collaboration, and daily conversations with co-workers working remotely. The best candidate for this role will be reliable, teachable and passionate about efficiency and communication. We strive to serve our communities and partners the best we can and are looking to hire someone that is passionate about doing the same.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
The desired candidate will have:
- Manage project assignments based on designer capacity, discipline and experience, and monitor status of those projects
- Assist in the creation and documentation of UX processes and procedures
- Help evolve UX team processes over time to continuously improve quality, efficiency, and predictability
- Organize regular meetings with Creative and Associate Creative Directors to briefly discuss project highlights and concerns
- Report any obstacles to work as necessary
- Manage UX project timelines and expectations with other teams, in collaboration with Operations Project Manager
- Ensure that tasks entered into our project management software contain all the necessary information prior to assignment
- 1-3 years of traffic or project management experience
- Working knowledge of design processes and file types
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a creative team
In addition to the Qualifications above, the ideal candidate for this opportunity would also possess:
Benefits and Salary:
- Experience in digital advertising and/or editorial environments
- Working knowledge of UX best practices
- Familiarity with Asana project management, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite a huge plus!
Health Union offers a competitive benefits and salary compensation package to all full-time and part-time employees