Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Paoli, PA
Start Date: ASAP
We’re looking for a creative thinker who possesses the chops to bring ideas to life—consistently aiming for great and nothing less—with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Participate in the whole process from discovery to concept to press check or launch
- Bring passion and creativity to every assignment or task
- Support your fellow studio mates to complete projects
- Design tailored solutions for various clients including logos, websites, brochures, invitations, magazine ads, posters, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Meet or beat all assigned deadlines
- Interface with clients
- Present concepts with rationale and confidence
- Ask lots and lots of questions
- Work both collaboratively and independently as necessary
- 0-3 years experience (preferably in an agency/studio environment)
- Proven conceptual and design skills in your portfolio
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with grace
- Attitude-free, honest, dependable, enthusiastic, easy-going, self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong skills on a Mac and industry-standard software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and current web technologies
- Illustration, photography, copywriting skills a plus and at times, a necessity
- An endless passion for the greater good
- Must love dogs
Send portfolio and resume to email@example.com.