Position: Graphic Designer
Location: New Castle, DE
Position Type: full time
Start Date: ASAP
Mishimoto Graphic Designers are talented, driven people with a passion for making stunning and innovative work. We move from one project to the next without missing a beat. We come to work psyched to expand out portfolios and sharpen our skills. Mishimoto is a seriously collaborative work environment. We’re looking for a crazy talented Graphic Designer to join our team that is a skilled ninja in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Someone with a sense of curiosity, a love of learning and a drive for continuous growth will fit right in. If you have a motor when it comes to design, then we want to meet you.
• Take Mishimoto’s brand and apply our style to new marketing projects.
• Create marketing-focused visuals that both excite and inform. Projects include designing print, web, and email-marketing campaigns. You’ll see your work in our catalogs, magazine ads, brochures, packaging, postcards, sales sheets, email blasts, etc.
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to develop advertising strategies.
• Manage and maintain our graphic files (assets).
• Maintain a consistent design strategy across all components in a given program.
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design
• At least 2 years of experience in graphic design
• A clean, well-organized digital and physical portfolio that demonstrates a range of styles, media and applications. Your portfolio should exhibit knowledge of graphic and web design, as well as design fundamentals such as typography, composition, and color. We are looking for crazy awesome!
Benefits and Salary:
Health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, pet insurance