Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Position Type: Full-time
KieranTimberlake is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our office. Our design practice includes over 90 professionals with diverse backgrounds and is recognized worldwide.
Working with the firm’s Communications Group, the Graphic Designer will create collateral that attracts new clients, raises awareness, and strengthens the firm’s brand and message. The position will develop and implement design strategies for business proposals, public relations, exhibitions, and print and web marketing and ensure compliance with graphic standards and branding across our firm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Produce still and motion graphics for social media, website, email communications
• Maintain website in tandem with team members
• Design award submissions, portfolios, and brochures
• Develop and implement graphic standards for client presentations and business development collateral
• Develop and edit conceptual illustrations for business proposals and competitions
• Assist in preparing interview presentations
• Create animations and video for publicity purposes
• Outsource and manage print production with vendors
• Ensure firm compliance with graphic standards and branding
The ideal candidate is a creative, curious, and self-motivated individual with a keen eye and an interest in architecture. The Graphic Designer should be flexible and able to work effectively and collaboratively toward deadlines. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, architecture, or other related field in addition to 1-3 years prior work experience.
Additional qualifications include:
• Exquisite attention to detail with print layout and typography
• Demonstrated experience with template design for InDesign, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
• Capacity to work iteratively throughout a project and respond to feedback
• Strong sketching, drawing, and prototyping skills
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Capacity to teach graphic skills and tools to others
Benefits and Salary:
Salary is commensurate with professional experience, demonstrated knowledge, and education level. A full benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, and life will be offered.
Submission Requirements Interested applicants should submit the following:
• Cover letter indicating your interest in the position
• Current resume including references
• Portfolio or work samples
Please apply via our website at the following link: https://jobapply.page.link/NtQW
KieranTimberlake transforms the built and natural environments through artistry, integrity, innovation, and performance. The firm’s culture of inquiry allows it to deliver exceptional social, ethical, and environmental outcomes to its clients.
Founded in 1984, KieranTimberlake brings together the experience and talents of diverse professionals in a practice that is recognized worldwide. With equal emphasis on research, ecology, history, and aesthetics, its interdisciplinary process inspires creativity and encourages sharing ideas, knowledge, and technique. The firm’s work includes programming, planning, and design of new buildings, adaptive reuse, and urban and campus planning, as well as developing performance analysis and prediction tools; building and environmental monitoring; and novel building technologies.
KieranTimberlake is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.