Position: Graphic Designer – Entry Level
Location: Pottstown, PA
Website: Traffic Planning & Design – TPD
Position-Type: Full Time – in Office
Ranked the overall #4 Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work for in the Nation (#1 in our size category), and residing on the list of the Engineering News Record (ENR)’s Top 500 Design Firms in the nation, TPD (Traffic Planning and Design, Inc.) is currently hiring an In-House Graphic Designer (Entry Level). TPD is seeking an enthusiastic and creative designer with 0-3 years of experience to join their Marketing Team. Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, the willingness to work cohesively within a team and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects. Our ideal designer must be ready for a challenge and be interested in continuing to evolve our established 30+ year old brand, as well as helping support a staff of 250+ technical professionals. Additionally, we offer a creative, flexible, supportive and fun environment!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and maintain graphics related to TPD’s social media pages and website.
- Help maintain and update our WordPress website.
- Create designs for electronic and print marketing including e-mail and direct mail marketing campaigns, e-brochures and web-based projects, internal communications, as well as project simulation graphics.
- Assist with professional report and proposal layout/preparation/editing.
- Create designs for promotional materials such as advertisements, newsletters, presentations, and qualifications packages.
- Provide graphic design assistance to engineering staff including assisting with creating project concept materials, project display board designs, presentation layouts and graphics for project meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- Hootsuite or similar platform knowledge is a plus
- WordPress, Html, CSS, and PHP coding experience
- Social media graphic, content creation and management experience
- Experience in engineering and/or architecture industry is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently on multiple projects with minor direction and ability to meet quick turnaround deadlines
- The ability to think outside the box to create innovative designs and provide the marketing team with fresh ideas
- Above average knowledge of Adobe platforms including but limited to: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Experience with photography and/or video production is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Portfolio submission required