Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to work closely with the goPuff Marketing and Business Development teams. This position requires strong attention to detail, stellar design skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In addition to creating assets, you’ll work with the entire team to think of ways to leverage photos, graphics, and videos to bring our stories to life! We take pride in producing all of our media in-house, and take even more pride in the awesome and enthusiastic talent on our team. If you’re a self-starter and an out-of-the-box thinker and designer, this position is for you.
The Graphic Designer in this particular position will lean heavily into design work that supports the Business Development team. This includes the creation of assets such as: original data decks, Powerpoints, infographics, presentations, emails, newsletters, stylizing various visual and text-based documents, and more. When not working with the BD team, this designer will assist the Marketing Team in the creation of anything and everything from advertisements (physical & digital) to print materials, social media posts and more.
- Design, layout and production of marketing and promotional materials for corporate and Business Development campaigns (including print and digital materials, videos and multimedia presentations)
- Collaborate with designers and Business development to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Provide image retouching and additional image manipulation
- Contribute fresh ideas to keep our messaging compelling and relevant
- Fun, smart, energetic and hella organized
- Healthy love of youth culture, social media, and sandwiches
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- After Effects knowledge is mandatory
- Strong copywriting skills