Position: Full Time Web/Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Genji, LLC is seeking a full-time Web/Graphic Designer in our center city Philadelphia office. Genji is a fast growing company that provides the highest quality all-natural sushi and Japanese-inspired cuisine in over 160 retail locations throughout the US and in the UK.
Under the direction of Creative Manager, the Web/Graphic Designer will be a member of in-house creative team, responsible for the maintenance of corporate/marketing websites and digital assets, shooting photos of our products, development of illustrations, flyers, point-of-sale displays, signage, packaging, internal newsletters and other promotional projects/duties as assigned.
This position requires strong professional work ethic, attention to details and the ability to prioritize multiple projects to meet critical deadlines. A successful candidate will have strong conceptual, creative and typographic skills to translate successful marketing ideas into effective visual solutions within the constraints of time and priority scheduling, for print and web.
This is not a management position. Occasional travels are required.
Interested candidates should send a URL to an online portfolio with a resume/cover letter to Jill at email@example.com .
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent major.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in web and print.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and fluency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in a similar role including working with die-lines and developing press ready artworks for digital and offset prints.
- Front-end development experience with HTML5/CSS3 and Responsive design.
- Remain current with, and have a thorough understanding of latest multimedia and front-end technology tools and trends.
- Experience with Bootstrap, JQuery and knowledge of SEO are a plus. Back-end development is not required.
- Experience photographing food and/or models, and excellent styling skills are a huge plus. Videography and Video editing knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Ability to solve design issues and to communicate solutions effectively to internal team members and outside partners.
- Possess the flexibility and appropriate temperament to work with changes in scheduling and projects.
- Coordinate on multiple projects, including producing high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Responsible to meet all critical deadlines.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Passion for design and food!
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
Job Title: Web/Graphic Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: Starting at $38,000 – based on experience
Genji offers a comprehensive benefits package including: paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
We take care of all employees:
- Reward hard work through profit sharing
- Promote from within
- Provide comprehensive training opportunities for career growth
Our mission is to serve food-lovers with delicious Japanese-inspired food and knowledge to lead happy, healthy lives. Genji, LLC is a fast growing company that is well-known for its fresh and nutritious Japanese-Inspired Cuisine. We operate over 160 Sushi Bars in 19 different U.S. states and in London within Whole Foods Market locations. Visit our website to learn more about Genji’s mission and values: www.genjiweb.com/mission