GAP INTERNATIONAL – GRAPHIC DESIGNER ROLE
We are currently seeking a graphic designer to join our marketing department. The graphic designer will develop concepts, create designs, and execute innovated branded experiences across print and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional design and strategic thinking skills, demonstrate an on-brand visual sensibility, and works seamlessly within a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Great communication skills a must; production and animation experience a plus.
- Work with marketing team to help visualize and execute a breadth of projects, from web pages, software/apps, B2B presentations to standard print collateral pieces
- Design and execute consumer-facing newsletters, sales collateral and presentations, and other materials as directed
- Possess a strategic sensibility to consider and apply a range of applications and for each project/audience that delivers effective and beautiful solutions
- Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives, accuracy and timelines
- Uphold brand standards across all projects and platforms
About the Company:
- A four-year (BFA or similar) degree from an accredited design school
- Two to four years work experience is required
- Exceptional design skills
- Ability to format, post and maintain HTML/web development programs and web animation experience a plus
- Available to work on-site at Gap Headquarters
- Submit a portfolio or links to relevant work with application
Gap International is a global performance consulting company, based in Philadelphia, that works with executives to produce breakthrough business results. What differentiates Gap International’s approach is our focus on changing mindsets to change performance.
Ways of working:
Successful candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that demands intellectual curiosity and rigor; be breakthrough-minded with a commitment to velocity and quality. Candidates must be self-directed and able to handle projects through to completion.
For consideration, candidates must submit a resume and electronic portfolio. Please put “graphic design” in the subject line of the e-mail. Email materials to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.