Position: Freelance Graphic Designer
Location: Media, PA
Website: Merz Branding
Position Type: Freelance designer
Start Date: ASAP
Design your time at Merz.
Merz is a women-owned, award-winning strategic branding firm in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. We are looking for an energetic, creative team player to join our agency as a mid-level freelance graphic designer. This unique opportunity includes creative work on over a dozen different clients in many categories (food and beverage, health care, non-profits).
At Merz you’ll find a real work/life balance, birthdays celebrated like we’re eight years old, and a culture of creativity that shines. Giving back to our community is ingrained in our culture through pro bono work, community service projects, and support for those in need through donations throughout the year. If this sounds like a great fit for you, read on about applying to join us below.
• Design comprehensive campaigns including print, collateral, web, and digital applications
• Take client projects from initial concept to final execution as needed
• Take initiative with new ideas and concepts
• Work collaboratively with the agency’s creative team and brand strategists
• Between 10-16 hours a week to start, room for more hours as you grow, can also be by project
• 3-5 years of agency or in-house experience
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Strong design sense and appreciation of design elements, color and composition, typography
• Awareness of current web, social media and print design trends and techniques
• Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of thinking independently, conceptually and expressing ideas
Benefits and Salary:
Commensurate with experience