Position: Senior Art Director
Location: 325 Chestnut St, Suite 313, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Website: Finch Brands
Finch Brands, a real-world branding agency, is seeking a visionary, highly motivated, and incredibly capable Sr. Art Director to translate brand strategy into solid design executions for an important and diverse workflow of client projects.
In this role, the candidate will be someone who is comfortable starting with a blank page and advancing concepts to the point where s/he is taking ownership of branding projects. Creative assignments will include logo and identity development, print design, and a heavy emphasis on digital campaigns and web design.
This is a senior-level position (a minimum of 5 years of brand marketing design experience) and is ideal for someone with a design background who thrives in small studio environments where ordinary boundaries don’t apply when it comes to generating authentic creative and taking the reigns on a wide scope of deliverables. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable communicating design thinking to the client and who wants to grow into an Associate Creative Director role in time through outstanding performance.
Must be able to:
- Develop concepts to suit the business needs of a healthy range of clients
- Present developed ideas and concepts to clients and internal team members
- Establish a strong personal sense of loyalty and ownership with the projects aka “self-starter”
- Participate as a positive, productive part of a team but also interested in selfdirected independent work
- Rely upon stellar skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (in that order of importance)
- Nurture a natural curiosity regarding brands and business
Might be able to:
- Draw upon experience from more than one creative atmosphere, with flexibility and openness to change
- Communicate successfully with developers and vendors
- Manage project milestones and estimate time required to achieve deliverables
- Working with an immense range of clients in all sizes.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
About Finch Brands:
Finch Brands is a real-world branding agency. Headquartered in historic Old City Philadelphia, we work with clients of all shapes and sizes to help them activate the full potential of their brands. This means research-driven brand strategy, intelligent and evocative brand design, demand-generating marketing planning/execution, and all of the above.
Founded in 1998 by the pioneering minds instrumental in the ascent of David’s Bridal and IKEA, the Finch Brands team has extensive experience building, running and growing successful brands. Along with years of agency service, this includes important tenures at Campbell Soup, Amazon, Urban Outfitters, Anheuser-Busch, Target, and Toys R Us.
Recent Finch Brands clients include Conair, Fathead, Jack Daniel’s, Nutrisystem, Samsung, the Philadelphia 76’ers, & ThinkGeek. Proud generalists, we work across consumer/B2B/non-profit sectors.
Interested candidates should submit an online portfolio, resume and cover letter with a range of salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.finchbrands.com.