Position: Front-End Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Fame House
Why Join Us? Simple. Fame House represents the biggest names and brands in the music industry via creative marketing strategy and cutting edge technology.
Why Else? Fame House is a young company with a big growth trajectory, where each team player is encouraged by the next to question and re-define the pinnacle of digital marketing and creativity—and we have a lot of fun doing it. If you love music and are passionate about the intersection of music, marketing, and technology, Fame House may be the right home for you.
Fame House is currently looking for a full time front-end web developer to work from our office in Philadelphia, PA. In this role, you will be building and managing website, microsite, social application development, and more for some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. Applicants will be required to perform at a high level and must be ready to jump into projects immediately.
THE FRONT END DEVELOPER WILL:
- Report directly to the Web Development Director
- Work on a wide range of projects and campaigns from custom site builds to landing pages
- Perform web site maintenance tasks as necessary
- Perform QA and cross browser compatibility
- Able to deliver on time in a fast-paced team environment
- Attentive to time sensitive tasks
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- At least 2 years of full time work experience in web development
- Related college degree or certificate
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with jQuery, JSON and AJAX
- Experience with Gulp and SASS
- Experience with CMS such as WordPress, Tumblr and Shopify (theme customization and custom theme development)
- Experience with API utilization and development with various social media and digital music technologies including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Soundcloud, Bandsintown.
- Experience and knowledge of mobile optimization and development
- Experience with hosting environments and server maintenance
- Experience with testing and performance optimization
- Ability to create pixel perfect code from design
- Ability to create standards-compliant code
- Understanding of basic web design and interaction principles
- Desire to be constantly learning and challenged
- Must have a passion for the web, technology and entertainment industries!
Fame House helps artists and entertainment brands manage and grow their digital presences by engaging fans and reaching new audiences through unique digital campaigns and cutting edge marketing platforms. Clients include Eminem, Ice Cube, Pearl Jam, Tiësto, Amanda Palmer, Beatport and Mysteryland.
Fame House is a wholly owned subsidiary of SFX Entertainment, the largest global producer of live events and digital entertainment content focused primarily on electronic music culture (‘‘EMC’’). SFX’s mission is to enable EMC by providing fans with the best possible live experiences, music discovery and digital connectivity with our content and the broader EMC community.
This is a Full-Time role. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K and ample PTO).
examples of your work, a cover letter, and resume to creativehire (at) famehouse.net.