Location: Philadelphia, PA
Website: Fame House
Why Join Us? Simple. Fame House represents the biggest names and brands in the music industry via creative marketing strategy and cutting edge technology.
Why Else?Fame House is a young company with a big growth trajectory, where each team player is encouraged by the next to question and re-define the pinnacle of digital marketing and creativity—and we have a lot of fun doing it. If you love music and are passionate about the intersection of music, marketing, and technology, Fame House may be the right home for you.
Fame House seeks a designer to work from the company headquarters in Philadelphia. The applicant must be able to execute a range of design projects from web to merchandise in a fast paced creative environment.
- Assist in social media, website & merchandise design
- Collaborate within a creative team to meet goals and deadlines
- Work with a range of clients in the entertainment business from artists and labels to festivals and big brands
- Experience working in an agency setting (internships count)
- Related college degree or certificate
- Knowledge of Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to set priorities
- Ability to receive and execute creative direction
- Thrives in a fast paced work environment
- Works well within a small team
- Must have a passion for the web, music and entertainment industries
Fame House helps artists and entertainment brands manage and grow their digital presences by engaging fans and reaching new audiences through unique digital campaigns and cutting edge marketing platforms. Clients include Eminem, Ice Cube, Pearl Jam, Tiësto, Amanda Palmer, Beatport and Mysteryland.
Fame House is a wholly owned subsidiary of SFX Entertainment, the largest global producer of live events and digital entertainment content focused primarily on electronic music culture (‘‘EMC’’). SFX’s mission is to enable EMC by providing fans with the best possible live experiences, music discovery and digital connectivity with our content and the broader EMC community.
This is a Full-Time role. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K and ample PTO).
examples of your work, a cover letter, and resume to contact (at) famehouse.net.