Position: Full-time position with hybrid remote work available, based on experience
Location: West Chester, PA
Position-Type: Full-time/hybrid remote
Pay: Based on Experience Level
MERJE is actively seeking talented Experiential Graphic Designers to join our team and contribute to the planning and design of Wayfinding Programs and other related Experiential Graphic Design (EGD) projects. We welcome candidates at all levels of experience, who possess exceptional problem-solving skills and have a background in designing and planning wayfinding projects, from initial analysis through documentation. Additionally, strong presentation and client management abilities are essential for this role.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of individual design projects
• Develop Wayfinding Analysis, Design and Documentation of Sign Programs
• Programming: Prepare Sign Location Plans & Message Schedules / Site Surveys
• Construction Admin: Field Reviews, Shop Drawings / Submittals Reviews, etc.
• Facilitate Meetings and Design Presentations
• Travel throughout North America is required
• A strong portfolio demonstrating experience in wayfinding / EGD design
• Specific experience in Community Wayfinding and Parks & Trails preferred
• Experience or familiarity with GIS is a plus
• Experience working with Cities and local Government Agencies is a plus
• Bachelors Degree in graphic design, industrial design or related field
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Must have strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Client-oriented mindset with the ability to manage client relationships.
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org