Let’s welcome the relaxing days of summer with creativity and a little readjusting of our personal visions! Summer invites us to slow down and make room for what’s important in our lives. Doing the inner work now sets us up to create more of what we want as we look to the second half of 2019.
Join me for this Summer Solstice celebration — a creativity and vision board workshop.
A vision board is a poster board that you create as your guiding vision for your life, career, relationship, etc.
And it’s a process and rooted in who we are, who we want to be and how we want to feel. It serves as a daily reminder to choose actions in alignment with those big “whys.”
A strong powerful vision is at the heart of all we say and do. Fleshing out our personal visions is the backbone of personal branding, creativity, and any personal leadership initiatives as well as life desires.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
• You’ve been feeling out of alignment, out of focus, and a little lost.
• You feel you’re lacking inspiration and your creative mojo.
• You’ve lost sight of your personal vision for yourself, your own North Star.
• You’ve been feeling overwhelmed or experiencing struggle in your creative work or business.
• You’re open minded, willing to lean in, be led, and explore.
• You’re ready to give yourself the time and space to pause and create intention in your life.
• Aren’t afraid of a little cutting, pasting and mess!
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU’LL RECEIVE:
• Time and space to reflect.
• Leadership and support in a small group setting.
• Writing and thinking prompts.
• Guidance for accessing creativity in your life and business.
• All materials to create the vision board.
• An opportunity to share with the group (if you want!)
• Next steps for implementing your vision.
• You’ll leave with visual and visible board, a daily reminder of who you are and want to be.
• All participants receive my Jumpstart Your Creativity tool.
• After the workshop, secure your free 60-minute call with me for more discovery. Let’s flesh out more of your creative story and give you a few ideas to move forward.
June 22, 2019
At Headroom Wayne
Open to 15 people.
$50 per person.
Learn more about what to expect, about day of schedule, and how to register by following the event link.